Limousine Rental Tips
DONT MAKE A PRECIOUS MISTAKE!
Most people wouldn't hire the cheapest surgeon, or stay at the cheapest hotel, yet, many consumers shop for a limousine service in this fashion.
The biggest mistake you can make when looking to hire a limousine service is basing your decision solely on the "best price". This translates into a large risk for you. Do you want to accept the risks outlined below?
"CHEAP limo price
" shopping risks
RISKS YOU ACCEPT WHEN SHOPPING FOR CHEAP LIMOS
- Your limousine does not arrive on time. You miss your event.
- The limousine is late. You miss your flight and an important corporate meeting.
- Your limousine chauffeur exercises poor customer service with your company's most influential client. You loose the account.
- Your limousine breaks down on the freeway during transport to the Super Bowl. You and 7 of your friends missed the big game-- your tickets cost $400 a piece, yet you saved $35.00 on limo service.
- Your limousine service gets into an accident and does not have proper insurance to cover the damages involved in your injuries.
- Your limousine arrives late for your wedding. The groom is transported to the church 1 hour after the ceremony was scheduled to consumate. Wedding guests are bewildered and disgruntled. Yet, you saved $50.
Wedding Rental Tips
Ask to See The Company's Limos. Check out the vehicle you plan on renting. Some companies utilize older limo fleets. You don't want to be surprised on your wedding day when a 1988 limousine shows up at the church when you were expecting a year 2007 model!
Get A Signed Contract For Your Wedding. Reliable and professional service will be more than happy to provide you with a signed-contract for service. Companies who can't supply a contract may not be confident in their ability to fulfill.
Ask About Limo Insurance And Permits. All limousines are required to carry commercial insurance and proper permits. Unfortunately, the Yellow Pages and advertising services such as ours do not require the same in order to advertise. To protect yourself from "gypsy companies", ask for proof of these with your signed contract.
The Better Business Bureau also is a good research source- complaints about limousine services are not far behind auto mechanics complaints.
"The Limo Got Into An Accident!"Don't be the bride which gets the "The Limo Got Into An Accident" or "We don't have your reservation" story. Cover yourself by getting a signed contract and by shopping smart. Shopping on price alone is dangerous. Some unethical operators do not hesitate to drop a reservation to pickup a better paying fare.